Business and Financial Instruments Valuation
- Valuation for the purpose of mergers, acquisitions, demergers, joint ventures etc.
- Valuation for regulatory compliances including The Income Tax Act 1961, The Companies Act 2013, SEBI, NCLT, RBI etc
- Valuation of financial instruments including preference shares, debentures, bonds etc for Ind AS reporting
- Purchase Price Allocation and intangible assets valuation under Ind AS 103
- Valuation for dispute resolution, joint venture termination, take over, dilution, family settlement, ESOP reporting etc.